Digest of changes for February-March 2022
Main changes in February-March:
- Added support for PHP profiling with Tideways XHProf.
- For parameters
upload_max_filesizedefault value and limit increased from 300 to 1000 MB.
- Before the ending of martial law in Ukraine, the restoration of deleted hosting accounts from the archive is free.
- Backup copies of all hosting accounts are stored on the server in Germany. We strongly recommend that you create additional backups and keep them on your PC.
- In the file manager, the list of operations now contains more detailed information, including the start time, end time, and elapsed time for each of the operations. Unsuccessful or canceled operations are highlighted in red.
- When switching the web server to OpenLiteSpeed, the system now checks for incompatible directives in the file
- In the CMS auto-installation form, when you select a database, the number of tables in each of them is now displayed.
- Technical site check now detects WordPress and Joomla! and offers to change the PHP version if it is incompatible.
- The volumes of filled mailboxes in the list are now highlighted in red. When filling out, appropriate notifications are sent to the account mail and Telegram.
- The list of mailboxes for redirect is now stored in the order in which it was specified by the user.
- In the "Hosting" section, you can now enable a chart with statistics of incoming and outgoing mail.
- It is no longer possible to order hosting on servers in Russia, migrate existing hosting accounts there and order Russian dedicated IPs.
- After paying for the transfer, a corresponding notification is now sent to the mail. The current transfer status is displayed in the list of domains.
- On the .UA domain registration application page, you can now quickly check information about TM. In case of refusal to register, the reason is displayed in the list of applications.
- The ability to pre-order for several domains at once has been added to the control panel.
- Notes to DNS records are no longer lost when saving DNS records to a file and restoring from it.
- VPS and Dedicated:
- Implemented paid technical support. Not only the owner of the service, but also a user with delegated access can order and pay for paid administration.
- On VPS, the maximum OS image size when downloading from a torrent file has been increased from 5 to 6 GB.
- On Dedicated, dedicated IPs can now be transferred between servers upon request to technical support.
- During the war, funds from the referral balance can only be withdrawn to help the Armed Forces of Ukraine and personal balance, the minimum withdrawal amount is 5 UAH.
- It is no longer possible to change currency to rubles and pay for services from the Russian Federation.
- Main site:
- Telegram bot:
- Added the ability to unlink a Telegram account through the menu for switching between accounts in the bot, without access to the account.
The previous digest can be found here.